|Vol 2, No 1 (2016): Social Inquiry into Well-being||Physical activity in maintaining cognitive functioning in older age – Mini review of recent European studies||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2016): Social Inquiry into Well-being||Learning and ageing well at knowledge-intensive work. A qualitative research synthesis on senior knowledge workers’ learning experiences||Abstract PDF|
|Ulpukka Isopahkala-Bouret, Hannele Niemi|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2016): Social Inquiry into Well-being||Job satisfaction mediates the association between perceived leadership styles and early retirement intentions||Abstract PDF|
|Sirpa Koponen, Monika E. von Bonsdorff, Hely Innanen|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2016): Social Inquiry into Well-being||Future Plans and the Regulation of Well-Being of Older Portuguese Immigrants in Luxembourg||Abstract PDF|
|Isabelle Albert, Stephanie Barros Coimbra, Dieter Ferring|
|0 - 0 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"