GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS OF JOURNAL "INTELLECTUAL ECONOMICS“The journal "Intellectual Economics“ publishes original, unpublished before scientific articles in Lithuanian or English mostly from the following fields of research:
- Intellectual economics;
- Methodological backgrounds of knowledge economics;
- Intellectual resources of information technologies for economics;
- Methodical solutions of electronic commerce and business management.
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTSAuthors should submit electronic and two printed copies of the manuscript prepared by using MS Word program with Times New Roman fonts, 12 pt size. The text of the article should be 1, 5-spaced throughout on one side sheet of A4-format white paper with 25mm margins on all sides. The manuscript should be 12-14 pages long including all parts of the paper described below. One copy of the manuscript has to be signed by the author(s).
The authors‘ details: name, surname, institutional affiliation of the authors and their addresses, phone (work and home), fax, e-mail address must be submitted. Please indicate the person responsible for correspondence with Editorial Board, if number of authors is more than one.
Figures (pictures, charts, and diagrams) and tables should be put in the place of the text near where they are first referred to. Large tables and figures may be put at the top of the sheet. Figures are drawn by computer and additionally should be submitted on the separate files of the disk. The width of figures and tables should be 80 mm or not exceed 165 mm. Figures and tables should be numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals in order of their appearance in the text with titles at the bottom of pictures and at the top for tables. Most suitable graphical formats include: *.jpg, *.png, *.bmp, Corel Draw, and Excel.
The references should be cited in the text by Arabic numerals in brackets, e.g. , , etc. or with authors‘ surnames and the date of publication in round brackets, e.g., (Stauskis, 2004).
Every article will be reviewed by two members of Editorial Board or by its appointed experts. Authors should correct the manuscript accepted for publishing taking into account the remarks of reviewers and editors or the why they have been disregarded. The printed copy and the electronic copy of the corrected paper are to be presented to Editorial Board no later than two week after obtaining the review. Together the author returns the manuscript of the reviewed paper.
STRUCTURE OF PAPERA paper should include the following parts:
- the title of a paper;
- authors names and surnames;
- affiliation institutions which the authors represent, they post and e-mail addresses;
- the abstract (600–1200 symbols) in the same language as the paper;
- the list of keywords (5-8 main words or concepts) and JEL index;
- the introduction (include research objectives and it‘s aim, applying methods, review of literature sources, and other common premises);
- the body of a paper presenting the results of research. The text may be divided into chapters and smaller units (for example 2.; 2.1.; 2.2.1.;) with suitable titles;
- the conclusions or generalization;
- the list of references formed following the international standards legalized in Lithuania (LST ISO 690-2, 1999; LST ISO 690, 2002). The list of references is arranged alphabetically and for the same author chronologically. All cited references must be listed and, vice versa, the list of references must include only those cited in the text. Only the sources that have been published or are in press should be included in the list of references;
- the appendices (if it is necessary);
- the title of paper, full names of authors, the names of affiliation institutions, summary, keywords of the paper written in Lithuanian should be presented also in English, and vice versa;
- the details about authors in Lithuanian and in English (full names and surnames of authors, scientific degrees and titles, positions, areas of research interests).
Papers submitted for publication (2 copies) should be sent to:
Editorial Board of INTELLECTUAL ECONOMICS
Attn: Prof. Gediminas Davulis, Managing Editor of Journal
Mykolas Romeris University
Faculty of Economics and Finance Management
Ateities str. 20, LT-80303, Vilnius, Lithuania.
Tel .: +370 5 2 714547
Fax .: +370 5 2 714522
Electronic copies of a manuscript please send by e-mail to address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The institutions and persons which want to subscribe to the Journal are kindly asked to let know about it to the Editorial Board of Journal.